Become a Partner
We cordially invite Dutch and international organisations to become a Partner of the Dutch Consortium Antibiotics from Water.
The Consortium welcomes public and private organisations within and outside The Netherlands offering:
- Innovation capacity to reduce antibiotics emissions
- Existing technological solutions to reduce antibiotics emissions
- Analyses, water characterization and antibiotics measurements
- Related training and capacity building
- Development, validation and implementation of SOPs
- Other products and services related to reducing antibiotics emissions.
The advantages of being a Partner include:
- Involvement in (inter)national water treatment projects in hospitals, water sewage plants and antibiotics suppliers
- Involvement in (inter)national innovation projects related to reducing antibiotics emissions from water
- Own technology page and (inter)national positioning as sustainable organisation via website
- Access to a growing (inter)national network of technology providers and knowledge institutions
Participation in the Consortium requires a one-time investment of 1950 euro (ex VAT). This amount will entirely benefit the further build-up and international positioning of the Consortium. You can register online below. Payment is possible by debit card (iDEAL), credit card and afterwards on the basis of an invoice.