Connecting professionals is key to curbing AMR. Connecting means passing on insights, sharing knowledge and experience and initiating collaborations. This applies in particular to organizations involved in research, development and implementation of novel antimicrobials, alternative antimicrobial therapies, vaccines, microbial diagnostics and their underlying technology platforms.
In 2018 – 2021 AMR Insights has successfully organized 6 international matchmaking events:
- Emerging Antimicrobials and Diagnostics in AMR 2018 (EADA 2018)
14 November, 2018 in Utrecht, The Netherlands
- Advancing Data Technologies to Corner AMR 2019 (ADTCA 2019)
5 June, 2019 in Amsterdam, The Netherlands.
- Emerging Antimicrobials and Diagnostics in AMR 2019 (EADA 2019)
19-20 November, 2019 in Amsterdam, The Netherlands
- Emerging Antimicrobials and Diagnostics in AMR 2020 (EADA 2020)
18 November, 2020 (digitally delivered with Royal Tropical Institute, Amsterdam)
- AMR Innovation Mission UK 2021
10-12 May 2021, 2021 (digitally delivered with Innovate UK, Oxford Innovation and NIHR)
- Advancing Data Technologies to Corner AMR 2021 (ADTCA 2021)
24 June, 2021 (digitally delivered)