AMR Insights, based at Keizersgracht 482, 1017 EG, Amsterdam, The Netherlands, is responsible for the processing of personal data as reflected in this privacy statement.
1017 EG Amsterdam
Telephone +31 (0)20 214 6068
Maarten B.M. van Dongen is the Data Protection Officer of AMR Insights.
He can be reached via email@example.com.
Personal data that we process
AMR Insights processes your personal data because you use our services and/or because you provide these to us yourself. Below you will find an overview of the personal data we may process:
- First and last name
- Description of professional activities
- Visiting address
- Postal address information
- Hyperlink to your organization
- IP address
- Location data
- Phone number
- E-mail address
- Bank account number
- Information about your activities on our website
- Internet browser and device type
Special and/or sensitive personal data that we process
Our website and/or service does not have the intention to collect data about website visitors who are younger than 16 years of age. Unless they have permission from parents or guardian. However, we cannot check whether a visitor is over 16 years old. We therefore recommend that parents are involved in their children’s online activities in order to prevent data being collected about children without parental consent. If you believe that we have collected personal information about a minor without that consent, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will delete that information.
For what purpose and on what basis do we process personal data?
AMR Insights processes your personal data for the following purposes:
- Send our digital newsletter
- Inform you about changes to our services
- Enrolling in a course, masterclass, symposium or other activity
- Handling your payment
- Track website visits to improve the website and tailor the range of products and services
- To be able to call or e-mail you if this is desired in order to perform our services.
- Processing data that AMR Insights is legally obliged to process, such as data for our tax payments
Automated decision making
AMR Insights does not make decisions on the basis of automated processing about matters that may have (significant) consequences for individuals. Such decisions are taken by computer programs or systems that do not involve a person (e.g. an employee) of AMR Insights.
AMR Insights uses the following computer programs or systems:
- ZOHO for custom relation management, organizing meetings and other activities and for sending the AMR Insights newsletter and other announcements.
- Google Analytics for monitoring visitor behavior on the website: no consequences for those involved
- HotJar for following visitor behavior on the website: no consequences for those involved
How long we store personal information
AMR Insights does not store your personal data for longer than is strictly necessary to achieve the purposes for which your data is collected. We apply the following retention periods:
- As long as you are subscribed to the newsletter: your email address
- As long as you purchase services from AMR Insights: the other mentioned personal data.
Sharing of personal data with third parties
AMR Insights only provides data to third parties if this is necessary for the execution of our agreement with you or in order to comply with a legal obligation.
Cookies, or similar techniques, that we use
In setting up Google Analytics, we have taken measures to protect your privacy:
- Google Analytics may only process your IP address anonymously
- We have disabled the “Data Sharing” options of Google Analytics
- We have an editorial agreement with Google
- Analytics data is stored for 26 months by default
If you do not want Google Analytics to be used, you can download and install the Google Analytics Opt-out Browser Add-on for your web browser. You can download the add-on from the Google site: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout .
AMR Insights has taken the necessary technical and organizational measures to ensure secure processing of personal data and to prevent misuse, loss, unauthorized access, unwanted disclosure and unauthorized alteration. Among other things, the website HTTPS secured. These measures are regularly evaluated and adapted to the technical and organizational possibilities.
Viewing, modifying or deleting data
You have the right to access, correct or delete your personal data. In addition, you have the right to withdraw your possible consent for the data processing or to object to the processing of your personal data by AMR Insights and you have the right to data transferability. This means that you can submit a request to us to send the personal data that we have about you in a computer file to you or to another organization you have mentioned. You can make a request for access, correction, deletion, data transfer of your send personal data or requests to withdraw your consent or object to the processing of your personal data to email@example.com. In order to be sure that the request for inspection has been made by you, we ask you to send us a copy of your identity document with the request. Create in this copy your passport photo, MRZ (machine readable zone, the strip with numbers at the bottom of the passport), passport number and Social Security number (BSN) in black. This is to protect your privacy. We will respond to your request as soon as possible, but within four weeks.
AMR Insights would also like to point out that you have the opportunity to submit a complaint to the national supervisory authority, the Authority for Personal Data. You can do this via the link (in Dutch):
How we protect personal data
AMR Insights takes the protection of your data seriously and takes appropriate measures to prevent misuse, loss, unauthorized access, unwanted disclosure and unauthorized modification. If you have the impression that your data is not secure or there are indications of misuse, please contact our customer service or via firstname.lastname@example.org.
1017 EG Amsterdam