New ReAct policy brief: Antimicrobial resistance and universal health coverage – What’s the deal?
Managing antibiotic resistance will be critical to achieve universal health coverage
Effective antibiotics are critically important cornerstones for a health system. Antimicrobial resistance would therefore seriously jeopardize the achievement of universal health coverage as:
- Without sustainable and effective treatment of infections, good quality health care for all will not be reached.
- Without management of antimicrobial resistance, sustainable financing of universal health coverage will be difficult.
Display your AMR technology / product:
Global AMR Technologies Database
- Preventive – Diagnostic – Antimicrobial technologies
- Academia – Research Institutes – Start ups – SMEs – Multinationals
- Early research <-> near market (max 5)
- Global reach for funding / co-development / licensing
- No costs (until year end 2019)
Festive Launch Database 19 Nov Symposium Dinner ‘Emerging Antimicrobials and Diagnostics in AMR 2019‘
Click to join the Symposium Dinner (to join the Symposium separate registration obligatory)