New ReAct policy brief: Antimicrobial resistance and universal health coverage – What’s the deal?
Managing antibiotic resistance will be critical to achieve universal health coverage
Effective antibiotics are critically important cornerstones for a health system. Antimicrobial resistance would therefore seriously jeopardize the achievement of universal health coverage as:
- Without sustainable and effective treatment of infections, good quality health care for all will not be reached.
- Without management of antimicrobial resistance, sustainable financing of universal health coverage will be difficult.
Display your AMR technology / product:
Global AMR Technologies Database
- Preventive – Diagnostic – Antimicrobial technologies
- Academia – Research Institutes – Start ups – SMEs – Multinationals
- Early research <-> near market
- Global reach for funding / co-development / licensing