Wockhardt share price gains 14% on DCGI approval for 2 new antibiotics
Wockhardt share price gained 14 percent intraday on January 16 after the pharma company received Indian regulatory approval for its two new antibiotics.
The Drug Controller General of India (DCGI) approved EMROK (IV) and EMROK 0 (Oral), for acute bacterial skin and skin structure infections, including diabetic foot infections, and concurrent bacteraemia.
Display your AMR technology / product:
Global AMR Technologies Database
- Preventive – Diagnostic – Antimicrobial technologies
- Academia – Research Institutes – Start ups – SMEs – Multinationals
- Early research <-> near market (max 5)
- Global reach for funding / co-development / licensing
- No costs (until year end 2019)
Festive Launch Database 19 Nov Symposium Dinner ‘Emerging Antimicrobials and Diagnostics in AMR 2019‘
Click to join the Symposium Dinner (to join the Symposium separate registration obligatory)