UK global approach to tackling the threat of antimicrobial resistance (AMR) gets UN recognition.
The United Nations (UN) Food and Agriculture Organization (FAO) has awarded official designation to the UK International Reference Centre for AMR.
The Centre brings together expertise to provide capacity development in investigating AMR from three Defra agencies with a strong international focus; the Centre for Environment, Fisheries and Aquaculture Science (Cefas), the Veterinary Medicines Directorate (VMD), and the Animal and Plant Health Agency (APHA)
Display your AMR technology / product:
Global AMR Technologies Database
- Preventive – Diagnostic – Antimicrobial technologies
- Academia – Research Institutes – Start ups – SMEs – Multinationals
- Early research <-> near market (max 5)
- Global reach for funding / co-development / licensing
- No costs (until year end 2019)
Festive Launch Database 19 Nov Symposium Dinner ‘Emerging Antimicrobials and Diagnostics in AMR 2019‘
Click to join the Symposium Dinner (to join the Symposium separate registration obligatory)