Pre-announcement: Call on knowledge transfer of research on Aquatic Pollutants
he Call on knowledge transfer of research on Aquatic Pollutants will be part of the AquaticPollutants ERA-Net Cofund action and support the AquaticPollutants cofunded call projects. The objective is to realize a better and wider dissemination, develop new innovative methods to support the transfer of research and the uptake of results into the public and administrative sector, policy, industry or economy. This will lead to a greater and focused impact and increase the awareness of projects’ outcomes. Moreover, cross-cutting issues, that address all transnational projects alike, can better be dealt with. The implementation of a knowledge transfer project will in addition lead to a better alignment of the three participating JPIs and improve their collaboration possibilities.
Proposals should be built by a consortia of German and Swedish institutions. The total budget of the call is approximately 850,000 Euro.
- February 17th 2020: Call opening
- April 16th 2020: Deadline full proposals
- Summer 2020: Final decision
- October to December 2020: Project start
Display your AMR technology / product:
Global AMR Technologies Database
- Preventive – Diagnostic – Antimicrobial technologies
- Academia – Research Institutes – Start ups – SMEs – Multinationals
- Early research <-> near market (max 5)
- Global reach for funding / co-development / licensing