Webinar Dutch Water Technology India
02:00 PM - 03:00 PM CET
AMR insights and business opportunities for Dutch water technology companies in India
26 October; 14:00 – 15:00 CEST (online)
Due to recent the cooperation between Indian and Dutch governmental agencies, attractive new business opportunities have been developed for Dutch companies with products and technologies that contribute to solving water problems related to pharmaceutical pollution in India.
Why join the webinar:
- Get a one hour session on AMR and business opportunities in India
- Explore your chances in two high growth Indian states
- Connect with other stakeholders and expand your business networks
The opportunities in India relate to preventing the discharge / reduce the levels of antibiotics in waste water: manufacturing and hospital waste water and municipality waste water plants.
The focus will be on 2 high growth states in India: Andhra Pradesh and Telangana
The webinar is of key interest to business developers, marketeers and senior management of:
- Water technology companies (providing water treatment solutions)
- R&D and analyses laboratories (providing chemical and microbiology analyses)
- Engineering companies (providing integrated solutions)
- Consulting firms
Agenda webinar on 26 October:
- Introduction (pre-)PPS program
- Presentation market study in India: business opportunities!
- Inventory of interest
- Concretise interest via online form
- Next steps
Dutch companies and institutions that are active in India in this area as well as companies that are not yet active, are very welcome!
Interested to join?
Email us at info@AMR-Insights.eu before 22 October!
The webinar is an integrated part of the Dutch industry analysis for AMR technology in the water sector in India:
Global Ambassador Network
Welcome at the AMR Insights Ambassador Network!
The AMR Insights Ambassador Network is a growing, distinctive group of professionals who stand out for their commitment, willingness to cooperate and open attitude to combat Antimicrobial resistance (AMR).