As part of the CDC AMR Challenge AMR Insights has committed to develop a globally accessible database of emerging technologies that (may) add to curbing AMR.
In short, the characteristics of the new database are:
- Emerging preventives, diagnostics, antimicrobials, alternative antimicrobial strategies
- From early research technologies to near-market products
- Easy to add, to consult and to update
- Dedicated filters to quickly select and target
- Technology overview and individual technology pages
- Partnering opportunities: co-development, in/out licensing, commercialization, etc
The database is used as the backbone for the matchmaking sessions during the symposium on 19-20 November 2019.