Novo Holdings REPAIR Impact Fund invests USD12m in Mutabilis and IBT Vaccines
The Novo Holdings REPAIR Impact Fund has made a EUR7 million investment in Mutabilis, a company developing novel antibacterials against Gram-negative infections based near Paris, France.
This investment will allow the company to accelerate its 2G-Dabocins program, a wide spectrum Gram-negative anti-infective agent, which is currently undergoing lead optimisation.
Display your AMR technology / product:
Global AMR Technologies Database
- Preventive – Diagnostic – Antimicrobial technologies
- Academia – Research Institutes – Start ups – SMEs – Multinationals
- Early research <-> near market (max 5)
- Global reach for funding / co-development / licensing
- No costs (until year end 2019)
Festive Launch Database 19 Nov Symposium Dinner ‘Emerging Antimicrobials and Diagnostics in AMR 2019‘
Click to join the Symposium Dinner (to join the Symposium separate registration obligatory)