JPIAMR-VRI Digital Platform
The Digital Platform integrates relevant AMR-related data sources with more than 140 different public data sources already available in the DISQOVER platform provided by ONTOFORCE. This will help the user analyse, integrate and extract AMR data more efficiently to bring simplicity to complex datasets.
One can explore the multiple integrated data sources in the digital platform to find:
- the possible targets to an antibiotic molecule of choice.
- chemical information on antibiotics and its related biological assay data.
- determinants of antibiotic resistance and antibiotic resistance phenotypes.
- resistance mechanisms of organisms.
- resistance genes/plasmids and their sequence data information.
- AMR monitoring data of pathogenic bacteria isolated from diseased animals.
- clinical studies, patents, and publications.
- key opinion leaders in the field of AMR research.
- research organisations and academic institutions involved in AMR research all around the world.
Display your AMR Technology, Product and Service
Suppliers and Users of Technologies, Products and Services benefit from CAPI.
CAPI (Continuous AMR Partnering Initiative) unites Suppliers and Users worldwide with the aim to add to the curbing of AMR.