How do clean environments affect antibiotic resistance?
Antibiotic resistance is one of the causes of the increased rates of death and disease from bacterial infections across the globe. Researchers conducted an analysis of the bacterial diversity and antibiotic resistance patterns of ecosystems in different indoor environments.
Display your AMR technology / product:
Global AMR Technologies Database
- Preventive – Diagnostic – Antimicrobial technologies
- Academia – Research Institutes – Start ups – SMEs – Multinationals
- Early research <-> near market (max 5)
- Global reach for funding / co-development / licensing
- No costs (until year end 2019)
Festive Launch Database 19 Nov Symposium Dinner ‘Emerging Antimicrobials and Diagnostics in AMR 2019‘
Click to join the Symposium Dinner (to join the Symposium separate registration obligatory)