Diagnostics – what are we talking about?
Diagnostics are often lifted as a part solution in containing the development and spread of antibiotic resistance. Sometimes, the word is used as if it was a magic wand – if we only had more or better diagnostics all problems would be solved. But how do diagnostics work, and what effects can we expect from implementing a new diagnostic method?
Display your AMR technology / product:
Global AMR Technologies Database
- Preventive – Diagnostic – Antimicrobial technologies
- Academia – Research Institutes – Start ups – SMEs – Multinationals
- Early research <-> near market (max 5)
- Global reach for funding / co-development / licensing
- No costs (until year end 2019)
Festive Launch Database 19 Nov Symposium Dinner ‘Emerging Antimicrobials and Diagnostics in AMR 2019‘
Click to join the Symposium Dinner (to join the Symposium separate registration obligatory)