Ares Genetic Launches Early Access Program for its Antibiotic Susceptibility Test
Ares Genetics, a subsidiary of molecular microbiology diagnostics and syndromic testing company Curetis, has launched an early access program for its molecular antibiotic susceptibility test (AST), that leverages next-generation sequencing (NGS) and artificial intelligence (AI) technologies.
According to the company, the new test has multiple applications ranging from identifying antibiotic susceptibility in the clinical setting and for broader public health applications, as well as for drug developers looking to bring new treatments to market targeting infrectious diseases.
Display your AMR technology / product:
Global AMR Technologies Database
- Preventive – Diagnostic – Antimicrobial technologies
- Academia – Research Institutes – Start ups – SMEs – Multinationals
- Early research <-> near market (max 5)
- Global reach for funding / co-development / licensing
- No costs (until year end 2019)
Festive Launch Database 19 Nov Symposium Dinner ‘Emerging Antimicrobials and Diagnostics in AMR 2019‘
Click to join the Symposium Dinner (to join the Symposium separate registration obligatory)