Antimicrobial Resistance Germany 2019
In May 2019, an expert UK delegation travelled to Germany. The delegation met with German federal officials, academics and commercial entities from sixteen antimicrobial resistance (AMR) related organisations and learnt about many programmes that could directly benefit from collaboration and joint ventures with organisations involved in AMR in the UK.
This report shares information and insights gathered during the visit, considering how collaboration could help curb AMR in both countries while also exploring opportunities for increased innovation and economic development.
Display your AMR technology / product:
Global AMR Technologies Database
- Preventive – Diagnostic – Antimicrobial technologies
- Academia – Research Institutes – Start ups – SMEs – Multinationals
- Early research <-> near market (max 5)
- Global reach for funding / co-development / licensing
- No costs (until year end 2019)
Festive Launch Database 19 Nov Symposium Dinner ‘Emerging Antimicrobials and Diagnostics in AMR 2019‘
Click to join the Symposium Dinner (to join the Symposium separate registration obligatory)