Wales to lead way in responsible antibiotics use in veterinary surgeries
Wales will soon be leading the way in promoting best practice prescribing of antimicrobials, thanks to a nationwide project launched today [Monday 18 November] on European Antibiotic Awareness Day and the start of World Antibiotic Awareness Week [18-24 November].
The two-year project called Arwain Vet Cymru, is led by the University of Bristol in collaboration with Welsh Lamb and Beef Producers Ltd (WLBP) and Iechyd Da with delivery support from Menter a Busnes and MGC and funded by the Rural Development Programme.
Display your AMR technology / product:
Global AMR Technologies Database
- Preventive – Diagnostic – Antimicrobial technologies
- Academia – Research Institutes – Start ups – SMEs – Multinationals
- Early research <-> near market (max 5)
- Global reach for funding / co-development / licensing
- No costs (until year end 2019)
Festive Launch Database 19 Nov Symposium Dinner ‘Emerging Antimicrobials and Diagnostics in AMR 2019‘
Click to join the Symposium Dinner (to join the Symposium separate registration obligatory)