Resistell Antibiotic Susceptibility Test
World's fastest phenotypic Antibiotic Susceptibility Test
Resistell’s rapid AST is growth independent. It reduces time to result from days to a few hours. It enables targeted use of antibiotics from day one.
- Antimicrobial stewardship
- Microbial diagnostics
- Infection prevention
- Antimicrobial compound/strategy
- Removal antibiotics/bacteria
- Market entry
- Marketed product
- Joint Venture
- OTHER / NA
Infectious disease area:
- North America
- South America
– technological know-how
– established position on diagnostic and/or R&D market
– distribution channels
– interest to further develop technology
– interest in new clinical indications
Resistell is a startup developing nanomotion technology platform for phenotypic Antimicrobial Susceptibility Testing and analysis of cell metabolism.
Resistell’s nanomotion based AST is under development for multiple indications, including blood stream infections, UTI, TB, Chlamydia and many other. In addition we offer our technology for research on cells’ metabolism.