Partner in smart MDx assay development
Multiplex qPCR - Point of Care Applications - Antibiotic Resistance Detection
NYtor designs and develops molecular detection assays in the field of human and veterinary infectious disease diagnostics. Our main focus is the development of smart molecular assays for the detection of antibiotic resistance.
Tailor-made applications and approaches. NYtor is a reliable business partner, focusing on long-term relationships based on personal interactions.
- Microbial diagnostics
- Infection prevention
- Antimicrobial stewardship
- Antimicrobial compound/strategy
- Removal antibiotics/bacteria
- Market entry
- Marketed product
- Joint Venture
- OTHER / NA
Infectious disease area:
- North America
- South America
Organisation looking for support in development and route to market of molecular diagnostic assays.
NYtor employs an enthusiastic and motivated team of PhDs and technicians with ample experience and state-of-the-art knowledge of MDx assay development
Assays available for commercialization:
• NG + quinolone resistance
• MG + macrolide and quinolone resistance
• CPE : KPC, OXA48 (including OXA181), VIM and NDM (+IMP)
• ESBL : CTX-M-1; CTX-M-2; CTX-M-9 groups and SHV-ESBL