Roadmap for action on antimicrobial resistance (AMR)
AMR can only be addressed through a multi-disciplinary approach, integrating human and animal health as well as environmental perspectives. EU and national decision-makers must therefore adopt a true ‘One Health’ approach in their actions to tackle AMR, requiring better coordination between Member State Ministries, Commission Directorates, EU agencies and European Parliament Committees.
5 key strategies and targets to tackle AMR
The signatories of this Roadmap call for the implementation of 5 key strategies and targets to tackle AMR:
- Set targets and performance indicators
- Help countries mobilise resources for better implementation of national AMR policies
- Close the existing collaboration gap between civil society and EU policy-makers
- Put prevention at the heart of AMR policy-making
- Tackle the environmental dimension of AMR in the framework of the European Green Deal
Display your AMR Technology, Product and Service
Suppliers and Users of Technologies, Products and Services benefit from CAPI.
CAPI (Continuous AMR Partnering Initiative) unites Suppliers and Users worldwide with the aim to add to the curbing of AMR.