Pfizer UK removes sales incentives for anti-infectives
Pfizer UK has changed how it incentivises its anti-infectives field-force under the drug giant’s commitment to the fight against antimicrobial resistance (AMR).
All sales have been ‘de-linked’ from its anti-infectives (AI) field-force incentives, with the focus now on measuring management-based objectives (MBOs) centering on generating access to medicines and promoting the appropriate use of antibiotics.
Display your AMR technology / product:
Global AMR Technologies Database
- Preventive – Diagnostic – Antimicrobial technologies
- Academia – Research Institutes – Start ups – SMEs – Multinationals
- Early research <-> near market (max 5)
- Global reach for funding / co-development / licensing
- No costs (until year end 2019)
Festive Launch Database 19 Nov Symposium Dinner ‘Emerging Antimicrobials and Diagnostics in AMR 2019‘
Click to join the Symposium Dinner (to join the Symposium separate registration obligatory)