Okayama Declaration of the G20 Health Ministers October 19-20, 2019
The G20 Health Ministers, met in Okayama, Japan on 19th and 20th October 2019 to address major global health issues in order to pave the way toward an inclusive and sustainable world, as envisioned in the 2030 Agenda for Sustainable Development.
The Health Ministers discussed particularly the achievement of Universal Health Coverage (UHC) by 2030, responses to population ageing, and the management of health risks and health security, including antimicrobial resistance (AMR).
Display your AMR technology / product:
Global AMR Technologies Database
- Preventive – Diagnostic – Antimicrobial technologies
- Academia – Research Institutes – Start ups – SMEs – Multinationals
- Early research <-> near market (max 5)
- Global reach for funding / co-development / licensing
- No costs (until year end 2019)
Festive Launch Database 19 Nov Symposium Dinner ‘Emerging Antimicrobials and Diagnostics in AMR 2019‘
Click to join the Symposium Dinner (to join the Symposium separate registration obligatory)