New Report on Burden of Antibiotic Resistance in the United States
Antibiotic-resistant bacteria and fungi cause more than 2.8 million infections and 35,000 deaths in the United States each year.
That means, on average, someone in the United States gets an antibiotic-resistant infection every 11 seconds and every 15 minutes someone dies. When Clostridioides difficile, bacteria associated with antibiotic use, is included, the U.S. toll of all the threats in the report exceeds 3 million infections and 48,000 deaths.
Display your AMR technology / product:
Global AMR Technologies Database
- Preventive – Diagnostic – Antimicrobial technologies
- Academia – Research Institutes – Start ups – SMEs – Multinationals
- Early research <-> near market (max 5)
- Global reach for funding / co-development / licensing
- No costs (until year end 2019)
Festive Launch Database 19 Nov Symposium Dinner ‘Emerging Antimicrobials and Diagnostics in AMR 2019‘
Click to join the Symposium Dinner (to join the Symposium separate registration obligatory)