Indo-Dutch summit focuses on innovative healthcare solutions
The Department of Science and Technology along with CII recently organized the India-Netherlands Technology Summit in New Delhi with a theme ‘NEXUS’ having discussions focused on co-creating innovative solutions for global challenges pertaining to water, food and good health.
The Technology Summit served as a forum for showcasing opportunities for Indo-Dutch collaboration across key areas as well as for highlighting fruitful cooperation on topics pertaining to the public good.
Display your AMR technology / product:
Global AMR Technologies Database
- Preventive – Diagnostic – Antimicrobial technologies
- Academia – Research Institutes – Start ups – SMEs – Multinationals
- Early research <-> near market (max 5)
- Global reach for funding / co-development / licensing
- No costs (until year end 2019)
Festive Launch Database 19 Nov Symposium Dinner ‘Emerging Antimicrobials and Diagnostics in AMR 2019‘
Click to join the Symposium Dinner (to join the Symposium separate registration obligatory)