Fighting AMR through optimisation
Our antibiotics are rapidly becoming redundant in the face of ever more sophisticated drug resistant infections. The consequences of inaction will be nothing short of disastrous. According to official estimates, there were 52,971 antibiotic-resistant infections recorded across the UK in 2015 and 2,172 deaths.
The UK Government has launched several initiatives over the past year to fight antimicrobial resistance (AMR), the most recent of which is a new proposal that would incentivise companies to invest in new antibiotic development.
Display your AMR technology / product:
Global AMR Technologies Database
- Preventive – Diagnostic – Antimicrobial technologies
- Academia – Research Institutes – Start ups – SMEs – Multinationals
- Early research <-> near market (max 5)
- Global reach for funding / co-development / licensing
- No costs (until year end 2019)
Festive Launch Database 19 Nov Symposium Dinner ‘Emerging Antimicrobials and Diagnostics in AMR 2019‘
Click to join the Symposium Dinner (to join the Symposium separate registration obligatory)