FAO partners Nigerian govt to fight antibiotic resistance in animals
The Food and Agriculture Organisation (FAO) is collaborating with the Nigerian government to curtail the growing risk of antibiotic resistance in animals.
The global agency announced this on Tuesday in Abuja.
FAO representative in Nigeria, Sufyan Koroma, said this collaboration is through the Federal Ministry of Agriculture and Rural Development and Nigeria Centre for Disease Control.
Display your AMR technology / product:
Global AMR Technologies Database
- Preventive – Diagnostic – Antimicrobial technologies
- Academia – Research Institutes – Start ups – SMEs – Multinationals
- Early research <-> near market (max 5)
- Global reach for funding / co-development / licensing
- No costs (until year end 2019)
Festive Launch Database 19 Nov Symposium Dinner ‘Emerging Antimicrobials and Diagnostics in AMR 2019‘
Click to join the Symposium Dinner (to join the Symposium separate registration obligatory)