Anthelmintic Resistance in Ruminants: Who Cares?
Helminth parasites, or parasitic worms, cause severe disease in grazing ruminants. Anthelmintic drugs are frequently used to control these infections, but this has resulted in the emergence of anthelmintic-resistant (AR) helminth populations. AR has been detected in all major helminth species across Europe and globally and threatens effective control of parasitic infections.
Display your AMR technology / product:
Global AMR Technologies Database
- Preventive – Diagnostic – Antimicrobial technologies
- Academia – Research Institutes – Start ups – SMEs – Multinationals
- Early research <-> near market (max 5)
- Global reach for funding / co-development / licensing
- No costs (until year end 2019)
Festive Launch Database 19 Nov Symposium Dinner ‘Emerging Antimicrobials and Diagnostics in AMR 2019‘
Click to join the Symposium Dinner (to join the Symposium separate registration obligatory)