Online Kick Off AMR Innovation Mission Sweden 2022
09:30 AM - 04:30 PM CET
The overall aim of the AMR Innovation Mission Sweden 2022 is to help the global curbing of Antimicrobial resistance by boosting collaboration and joint innovation. The Mission aims to connect the Swedish AMR ecosystem to the international AMR ecosystem and vice versa.
The objectives of the AMR Innovation Mission Sweden 2022 include:
- Learn the AMR hotspots and AMR ecosystem in Sweden
- Get to know your international colleagues in Sweden, EU and Rest of the World
- Discover opportunities to collaborate along the value chain
- Get business and funding insights in the diagnostics, antimicrobials and preventives markets
- Have carefully selected 1:1 partnering sessions
- Extend your global networks in AMR
- Boost international collaboration and joint innovation
Online Kick off meeting on 8 December 2021
By participating in the online kick off meeting on 8 December 2022 you will have the opportunity to provide input in the set up of the virtual mission in the spring of 2022 and the physical mission to Sweden in the autumn of 2022. build the relations and networks. Registration for the online kick off meeting is mandatory. Participation is free of charge.
Display your AMR Technology, Product and Service
Suppliers and Users of Technologies, Products and Services benefit from CAPI.
CAPI (Continuous AMR Partnering Initiative) unites Suppliers and Users worldwide with the aim to add to the curbing of AMR.