Emerging Antimicrobials and Diagnostics in AMR (EADA) 2023
01:30 PM - 05:30 PM CET
Amsterdam, The Netherlands
International Matchmaking Symposium EADA 2023 on 16 – 17 November 2023
Theme 2023: Towards better global coordination in AMR innovation
Annual 1.5 day in person event
EADA 2023 aims to boost international collaboration and joint innovation in the domain of antimicrobials and diagnostics to enhance to the global curbing of antimicrobial resistance!
Once a year opportunity for global Businesses, Accelerators, Funders and leading scientists to catch up with global AMR R&D, develop new collaborations and accelerate AMR innovations!
EADA 2023 provides the international podium for:
- Key note lectures by Captains of Industry and Leading Scientists
- Product and Technology updates Diagnostics and Antimicrobials
- International 1:1 B2B matchmaking program
- Concluding Round Table Discussion on how to reach more global coordination in AMR innovation
- Networking and initiation of new collaborations
16 November (13:30 – 20:30 CET)
UK Program in collaboration with Innovate UK:
Lectures, presentations and Forum discussion
Networking over drinks on site
Symposium dinner on site
17 November (09:30 – 16:30 CET)
Lectures: technology updates and product updates
Lectures, matchmaking program (continued)
Round Table Discussion on how to reach a better coordination in AMR innovation
Join the AMR Insights Ambassador Network today!
Connect to over 550 AMR professionals and students in 60 countries!