AMR Masterclass: International Masterclass on Antimicrobial resistance (2023: 28/29 September)
ADTCA: International Matchmaking Symposium ‘Advancing Data Technologies to Corner AMR‘ (2023: 22/23 June)
EADA: International Matchmaking Symposium ‘Emerging Antimicrobials and Diagnostics in AMR‘ (2023: 9/10 November)
Terms of reference:
- You pay a fixed amount of € 495 per month: this will be debited automatically (incasso)
- Depending on the country of origin, VAT applies:
- Netherlands: 21% VAT
- EU: reverse charge VAT depending on the country (provide your VAT number)
- Outside the EU: no VAT
- Your subscription starts as soon as the order is placed: from that moment on, you are entitled to the described services
- You agree to a subscription for the period of at least one year
- The cancellation period is 2 months (see next point)
- You can cancel your subscription by completing the cancellation form (only possible after 12 months). You will receive a confirmation of your cancellation request.
- The general terms and conditions of AMR Insights BV (in Dutch only) apply and can be consulted here
European ODR platform
ODR is the abbreviation of Online Dispute Resolution. The ODR platform deals with consumer disputes arising from e-commerce. This internet platform was created by the European Commission for the settlement of disputes arising from e-commerce. The whole out-of-court dispute resolution processes takes place on the internet, which means that long and expensive trials are avoided and that the European consumer’s trust in cross-border shopping is strengthened.
AMR Insights B.V.
1017 EG Amsterdam / The Netherlands
T: +31(0)20 214 6068 / +31(0) 65 1558 068
E: Info@AMR-Insights.eu / W: www.AMR-Insights.eu
VAT Identification: NL863376472B01
Netherlands Chamber of Commerce and Trade: 84799447