Aquatic Pollutants call pre-announcement
The call AquaticPollutants will support research and innovation projects that establish integrated and cross-sectoral approaches for risk-management combining the research areas of contaminants of emerging concerns (CECs), pathogens and antimicrobial resistance. The whole water cycle, from the source through the river basins and eventually to the estuaries and oceans, has to be considered. The projected call budget is approximately 25 million Euro (co-funded by European Commission).
There are still major risks associated with the occurrence of emerging contaminants, pathogens and antimicrobial resistant bacteria in our water bodies and oceans. To face these challenges in a comprehensive way and to develop multidisciplinary and practical solutions for the provision of safe drinking water and healthy aquatic environments, this Joint Transnational Call (JTC) aims to make the research communities in the freshwater, marine and the health sectors work together and create synergies for joint approaches.
- Measuring – Environmental behaviour of contaminants of emerging concern (CECs), pathogens and antimicrobial resistant bacteria in aquatic ecosystems
- Evaluating – Risk assessment and management of CECs, pathogens and antimicrobial resistant bacteria from aquatic ecosystems (inland and marine) to human health and environment
- Taking Actions – Strategies to reduce CECs, pathogens and antimicrobial resistant bacteria in aquatic ecosystems (inland and marine)
Display your AMR technology / product:
Global AMR Technologies Database
- Preventive – Diagnostic – Antimicrobial technologies
- Academia – Research Institutes – Start ups – SMEs – Multinationals
- Early research <-> near market (max 5)
- Global reach for funding / co-development / licensing