UK organisations (starts-ups, SMEs, multinationals, academia, research institutes etc) are invited to get involved and to participate in the programme at the 3 different locations.
Starting points (for participating UK organisations)
- Participation for one day or more days is possible
- Travel and accommodation within the UK at your own expense
- Possibility of staying overnight at reduced hotel costs
- Selected UK companies will present themselves
- The programme itself (lectures, presentations, partnering sessions) is free of charge.
- Selection based on meeting the criteria (innovativeness, relationship with AMR and willingness to cooperate internationally)
Pre-visit briefing event on 6 May for UK organisations
Please note that joining the pre-visit briefing event on 6 May is obligatory.
There online event will explain the program and set up of the mission. There will be a separate event for UK organisations. The event will likely take 1-2 hours. The exact time slot will follow.