Overall aim & objectives
The overall aim of the AMR Innovation Mission UK 2021 is to help the global curbing of Antimicrobial resistance by boosting collaboration and joint innovation.
The objectives of the AMR Innovation Mission UK 2021 include:
- Learn the AMR hotspots and AMR ecosystem in the UK
- Get to know other delegates in the UK, EU and Rest of the World
- Discover opportunities to collaborate along the value chain
- Get business and funding insights in the diagnostics, antimicrobials and preventives markets
- Have carefully selected 1:1 partnering sessions
- Extend your global networks in AMR
By participating in the virtual mission on 10-12 May 2021 you will have the opportunity to build the relations and networks. During the anticipated physical mission in 2022 you will have the possibility to meet your relations in person.