The goal of the matchmaking program is to accelerate the research, development, implementation, market entrance and successful commercialization of emerging Data Technologies with the aim fight AMR at a global scale.
The Matchmaking program connects YOU with other professionals:
- Researchers, scientists from Academia, Research Centres
- Clinicians, (contract) laboratory staff
- Entrepreneurs in start-ups, SMEs
- Business developers, licencing experts Pharma, Diagnostics, IT
- Representatives (inter)national authorities, NGOs
- Investors and (social impact) financiers
You will invited to participate
After registration for the symposium, you will be invited automatically to participate in the matchmaking program. The participants draw up a short profile of their organisation. This profile is shared with the representatives of the other participating organisations. On the basis of the overall overview of organisations, we invite you to indicate whom you would like to meet. We will further arrange all the individual meetings.
Matchmaking sessions of 20 minutes
The matchmaking conversations take place during the parallel program in the afternoon of 5 June. You will get an overview of the people you are meeting with in advance. The individual meetings last 20 minutes (and not more..). As a consequence you may not be able to follow all the lectures of the parallel program.
Be a clear on your goals
During the matchmaking meetings use the twenty minutes effectively:
- Express your goal (why to meet with the other person)
- Check if your goal is realistic; if so, proceed
- If not, explore other possible collaborations
- See to it that each participant can fill half of the time (ca 10 minutes)
- Exchange contact data, business cards, etc
Only for participants of the Symposium
The matchmaking programme is only for participants in ‘Advancing Data Technologies to corner AMR 2019’. The program is voluntary and free of charge.
In order to participate, you must register no later than 24 May.