Advancing Data Technologies to corner AMR 2019
International Matchmaking Symposium!
Royal Tropical Institute, Amsterdam, Netherlands
5 June, 2019
How to use Data Technologies in the global curbing Antimicrobial resistance. Sparkling one day event in one of the icons of Amsterdam for:
- Academia: (technical) universities, medical centers, research institutions
- Private sector: Pharma, Biotech, Diagnostics, IT: start-up’s, SME’s and multinationals
- Authorities: (inter)national authorities, WHO, FAO, ECDC and NGO’s
- Finance: business angels, (social impact) financiers, venture capitalists
- Others: hospitals, diagnostic labs, CRO’s, insurance companies,
Why this Symposium?
Artificial Intelligence, Internet of (Diagnostic) Things and Blockchain have the potential to reverse the tide in the global fight against against Antimicrobial resistance. Data Technologies are no longer a supporting tool but a vital factor in curbing Antimicrobial resistance.
Let’s unlock the potential of AI, IOT and Blockchain in fighting AMR!
International Matchmaking Symposium podium for the use of Data Technologies
- Key note lectures by pioneers, SME’s
- Orchestrated matchmakings
- Round table sessions
- Information / Exposition market
- Networking lunch and cocktail