Research Paves Way For Tackling AMR In Poultry
UK company GAMA Healthcare, best known for its infection control products in hospitals, is partnering with Scotland’s Rural College (SRUC), CIEL – the UK’s livestock innovation centre, and Shanghai Veterinary Research Institute (SHVRI), to customise and trial innovative patented technology for use in poultry.
The technology, held by Aga Nanotech – a sister company to GAMA Healthcare, couples a cancer medicine delivery system with reactive, short-lived antiseptic compounds.
Display your AMR technology / product:
Global AMR Technologies Database
- Preventive – Diagnostic – Antimicrobial technologies
- Academia – Research Institutes – Start ups – SMEs – Multinationals
- Early research <-> near market (max 5)
- Global reach for funding / co-development / licensing
- No costs (until year end 2019)
Festive Launch Database 19 Nov Symposium Dinner ‘Emerging Antimicrobials and Diagnostics in AMR 2019‘
Click to join the Symposium Dinner (to join the Symposium separate registration obligatory)