One Health: antibiotic resistance is a crisis that needs action now
One of the biggest challenges to One Health is antimicrobial resistance.
You may have recently been treated with an antibiotic, or treated a sick animal on your farm with an antibiotic.
What if that antibiotic, and the next one chosen by your doctor or vet, failed to work and the infection got more serious? We all need antibiotics to work, but due to the development of Antimicrobial Resistance (AMR), this is not always guaranteed.
Display your AMR technology / product:
Global AMR Technologies Database
- Preventive – Diagnostic – Antimicrobial technologies
- Academia – Research Institutes – Start ups – SMEs – Multinationals
- Early research <-> near market (max 5)
- Global reach for funding / co-development / licensing
- No costs (until year end 2019)
Festive Launch Database 19 Nov Symposium Dinner ‘Emerging Antimicrobials and Diagnostics in AMR 2019‘
Click to join the Symposium Dinner (to join the Symposium separate registration obligatory)