Current status of antimicrobial stewardship programmes in Korean hospitals: results of a 2018 nationwide survey
ASPs in Korean hospitals were primarily carried out by one or two IDSs, and programmes mostly comprised restrictive measures for designated antimicrobials. Lack of time, personnel, and appropriate compensation was perceived as the major barrier to establishing an ASP in Korean hospitals.
National-level support to implement appropriate ASPs in Korean hospitals is necessary.
Display your AMR technology / product:
Global AMR Technologies Database
- Preventive – Diagnostic – Antimicrobial technologies
- Academia – Research Institutes – Start ups – SMEs – Multinationals
- Early research <-> near market (max 5)
- Global reach for funding / co-development / licensing
- No costs (until year end 2019)
Festive Launch Database 19 Nov Symposium Dinner ‘Emerging Antimicrobials and Diagnostics in AMR 2019‘
Click to join the Symposium Dinner (to join the Symposium separate registration obligatory)