Biotechs fight fears of ‘antibiotic apocalypse’
Market failure gives little incentive to develop new drugs as antimicrobial resistance grows.
Carb-X and Repair Impact Fund to fund R&D of novel antibiotics. However, Pharma needs to take over later in the development.
Display your AMR technology / product:
Global AMR Technologies Database
- Preventive – Diagnostic – Antimicrobial technologies
- Academia – Research Institutes – Start ups – SMEs – Multinationals
- Early research <-> near market (max 5)
- Global reach for funding / co-development / licensing
- No costs (until year end 2019)
Festive Launch Database 19 Nov Symposium Dinner ‘Emerging Antimicrobials and Diagnostics in AMR 2019‘
Click to join the Symposium Dinner (to join the Symposium separate registration obligatory)