Use a condom: gonorrhoea on the rise in Australia
Western Sydney is on the front line of the fight against drug-resistant sexually transmitted infections that could be devastating to global health.
Condom use and regular sexual health check-ups are being urged by Western Sydney Sexual Health Centre director Professor David Lewis in the wake of a 115% rise in gonorrhoea infections in major Australian cities in recent years.
Display your AMR technology / product:
Global AMR Technologies Database
- Preventive – Diagnostic – Antimicrobial technologies
- Academia – Research Institutes – Start ups – SMEs – Multinationals
- Early research <-> near market (max 5)
- Global reach for funding / co-development / licensing
- No costs (until year end 2019)
Festive Launch Database 19 Nov Symposium Dinner ‘Emerging Antimicrobials and Diagnostics in AMR 2019‘
Click to join the Symposium Dinner (to join the Symposium separate registration obligatory)