A Global Partnership to Combat Antimicrobial Resistance
As bacteria worldwide continue to develop resistance to life-saving drugs, researchers from six colleges at NC State University are joining an international consortium to fight antimicrobial resistance.
The global partnership, led by Sid Thakur, director of global health at the College of Veterinary Medicine and NC State, is a collaboration between 55 faculty members at universities in four countries who will work together to develop new research projects and training programs around the world.
Display your AMR technology / product:
Global AMR Technologies Database
- Preventive – Diagnostic – Antimicrobial technologies
- Academia – Research Institutes – Start ups – SMEs – Multinationals
- Early research <-> near market (max 5)
- Global reach for funding / co-development / licensing
- No costs (until year end 2019)
Festive Launch Database 19 Nov Symposium Dinner ‘Emerging Antimicrobials and Diagnostics in AMR 2019‘
Click to join the Symposium Dinner (to join the Symposium separate registration obligatory)